Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dr. Seuss Mural finished photos

Well the week came and went. This weekend I had so much planned to get done but with my crohn's acting up it's been a rough week and this weekend the pain pills are starting to knock me out. But I wanted to take a moment to show my finished murals that had a Dr. Seuss theme. I truly feel blessed for all the work that is coming my way...just was wishing I felt better, but I get treatment on this Wednesday so hopefully that will knock the crohn's down a bit so I can continue to paint. Don't get me wrong, I am truly thankful still. I love painting murals! So here she is...

Praying that Sunday will be a bit easier so that I can finish a ton of notecards I have designed up and finish the calendars that I am still working on, not quite happy with the designs I have for those, so still working on ideas. Plus just met with another client and I'm really excited about starting on sketch ideas for the two kids' rooms for that project. WOW...not enough hours in the day? Now wishing I was more of a morning person. Oh and trying to clean my studio area, aka the dinning room. My husband is a bit frustrated on how it looks so I really should clean that up and move the studio upstairs.
Looked into a building/room to rent for a studio to make me more dedicated. It's really easy to get distracted when you work out of your home. Just not sure I can swing the rent. Without the steady income...it's really a chance to take and with the economy still bad I know my husband would not approve. :(
Valentine Designs I'm working on...