Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Updated Listings on my Etsy Shop


Check it Out!
I just got done listing some new original watercolor paintings on my etsy shop. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts. I'm going to try to start posting great gift ideas. I use to do this a LONG time ago when the kids were young and I've gotten out of the hang of it. After going to Hobby Lobby this morning, trying to get organized, I realized how much I missed it. What I truly want to do is create a listing of different shops on etsy, combining different products to create ONE GREAT PRODUCT for a gift ideas.

I know I'm sounding a bit confused, but truly hang in there with me for a sec. and you will see.

I have a ton of ideas for February/Valentine's Day. Simple decor ideas that I used to do with my kids and gifts. I'm working on one right now, but I'm fighting the urge to finish the project and do the dishes...well, yeah I want to do the project instead of dishes but the kids will be home soon and the house is a wreck. Yikes! Thank the Lord for Fabreeze!

As soon as I get the project done I will post it, until then, keep reaching for those stars! And know that God has the plan for you, not you alone. :)

Blessings