Monday, June 13, 2011

Still Can't Breath...but I'm trying.

So graduation has come and gone, then we had awards to attend, family to send on their way. And even though this is the first day of nothing to do. I feel like I'm so behind on my artwork and getting ready for the painting party this Friday called "Corks & Brushes". I'm excited but feel very unprepared. But yet the show must go on. So tomorrow I have a ton of painting to do and trying to get some new cards up and running to submit to some card companies. One "to do" check offs that I desperately need to do. And yet I can't stop thinking about my daughter off to celebrate with friends before they all go off to college. I'm a reck worrying about her and I thought I would be fine. I guess once a parent always a parent no matter what your age. NOW, I know what my mom was talking about. Thank goodness we talk everyday since she left, but still. You worry. Hopefully working like crazy to get caught up will help me forget about my nerves...ok this typing these thoughts is not helping at all so I truly need to get off this subject right aways.
Well I'm going to emphasis that again this Friday night, June 17th I will be conducting my first Painting Party called "Corks & Brushes" and I'm very excited. 7:00 p.m. til 9:00 p.m. The cost is $25/person and includes 2 hours of fun instructional time, a completed canvas to take home 11 x 14, one glass of wine/or other beverage and appetizers for 12. You can't find anything like that around this Cabarrus County that will offer anything less. So come out. You MUST REGISTER thought before the party date, but do not have to pay until the day of class. So no excuses get a sitter and come out with the hubby, friend or relative...or even a co-worker. You will not be disappointed.

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE DAY:
"The Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of yor hands, and your joy will e complete"
- Deuteronomy 16:15