Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer is right around the corner....what are your plans?


There are some many things I had planned for my blog this year that I didn't get to do. So once again I'm going to try again this summer to get it together and work on getting information out to my readers and new and upcoming ideas. I truly want to get better at showcasing other blogs and other websites - since networking is really the key to any business growth. So to start off early before June is even here. Here is my first featured artist.

FEATURED ARTIST:
I'd like to share my first find. Her name is Laura and she has a wonderful blog. Laura also has a etsy.com shop so go check her out! Great stuff and reasonable prices. Tell her Teresa says "HI".
Doodle Boop Designs

Also check out this next week as I'm doing a June Contest. A FREE Personalized Family Tree Print or a FREE Scripture Tree Print. (Valued at $15.00- your choice) The winner will be choosen of two ways. One winner will be the 100th registered online submission and the second winner will from a written contest. "What is Your Purpose In Life" Just three to five sentences is all you need. And there is no age restrictions. Any age or gender can enter. I really want this written contest to be a reflection on ourselves and hopefully help us to conquer that purpose more forcefully.

I'll be posting this contest on my blog, facebook, website (still in the works) and my etsy shop too! So make sure you check in at least weekly to see where you might be at.