Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Entry

I see most artist writing blogs about their work or just daily stuff. I keep meaning to do the same, but I keep stopping myself because I'm not sure what to write about.
So...here I go. Today is the second day without school, God save the children. My boys are precious but today is the last day of you're cute. Now they are just rowdy boys. Trying to get them to sleep after having four days of no school seems impossible. I keep having to yell upstairs, "Don't make me come up there!" My youngest says..."But we want you to" - well that didn't work out like I had hoped. They are still strung out on pop, cookies and no schedule...too much freedom for the little ones. Although they aren't really little anymore. 12 and 11, 13 months apart. Everyone thinks they are twins. I don't even think they look anything alike. Others do. My daughter, she is 16 going on, mom your not my friends and you bother me. Teenagers...now I know why some animals eat their young. Some days I get the fire going and the seasoning...just give me a reason.
Well today is going to be a short entry, because the boys just won't go to sleep and it's way past bed time. Duck tape here I come. Understand I'm a professional with duck tape, please don't try this at home.

Ta-ta for now!