Sunday, March 13, 2011

Every day seems to have it's challenges...


So thought the weekend was going to be fun. But thought wrong. Got hit was some bad news Friday and even though I knew deep down it was coming, some of my actions caused a reaction to cause the news I knew was coming to be final.
So...what next? Just live day to day as I always do and deal with the day as it happens and comes at me. Wow re-reading this, and to a total stranger I'm sure this makes no sense. For those of me that know what I'm going or as some would say, blabbling about. If that is the correct word. Anywho...this whole topic is kind of bumming me so I'm going to try to think of something more positive.

Yes...I have an Art Walk coming up in April. April 8th/Friday Night at 6-9p.m. at the Town Center. Very excited. Got entertainment for the night thanks to Rocky River Coffee Company. And have several businesses participating in it. So far only 8 artists. But I have this coming week off from painting any murals because I needed to go to schools and advertise the Walk. Going to high schools and inviting inspiring artists to join us professionals.

Oh, my client that I just finished the castle and garden mural for left for Japan last week (mon.) and then that earthquake hit them. Thank the Lord, she posted on her facebook that they were safe and 500 miles from the incident and wanted us to pray for everyone - well of course. It is such a mess over there. And even though I'm going through what I am going through right now. I will survive. But there are some there that haven't and won't and are really struggling to try to get their life back let alone see everything they ever owned or even loved destroyed. It's so sad. So please take a moment today to pray for those that are over there in Japan.

Well my lovelies, it's late and I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Be thankful for every day you and I are given.

Blessings-Teresa