Tuesday, July 19, 2011

God has truly blessed me...

I can not believe how busy I have gotten since we got back from our cruise. I've been really paniced about bills and money. One going to college and two going into braces. Yikes! All of a sudden I have three huge murals going on and two really major design/marketing jobs going on, PLUS I'm trying to get an interview for a graphic design job. WOW! Can I possibly take on anymore? Probably....You see, I'm a JESUS Freak! That's right. I LOVE being busy. And God knows it. Yes, I'm tired. But the Lord has been so good to me - getting me all this work.
I was telling a friend of one of my clients today. I probably don't charge enough for my murals and I know I donate a lot of my services as a designer away too often, but IF I don't feel that I'm being taken advantage of, this is not mine to charge..this is God's gift to me. He has blessed me with beautiful children and a good roof over my head. My marriage has had it's challenges...but I do have a husband that has provided us with MORE than what we need. Yes I would love to have a 9-5 job and not all the little jobs that sometimes take up more time than what kind of pay I receive and YES the Lord wants me to be smart about my gift...everything I do is a life lesson. I have been doing more in marketing than I ever thought I would do. PLUS I've been asked to do some painting parties. YEAH!!!! Those are fun. An adventure that I would love to make more full-time if possible. Here are some of the projects I've been working on. If you like what you see - please pass my name onto anyone that you think would need my services. I'm always eager to take on new challenges and new clients. I love painting murals, I love designing logos and I love that God has given me this gift.

God Is Good!