Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

This May what would be more perfect than to give someone you love (yes this means mom, grandma, or your favorite aunt) a personalized tree illustration. This 8 1/2" x 11" painting is so beautiful you will not regret purchasing it. All bases of trees are brown. WIth the choice of up to 8 names plus the last name. You can list your pets if you want too. Other options is to have a favorite quote or scripture placed in the bark instead of names. This way it can be used anywhere in the house. You get up to three color to choose from for the leaves or if you prefer I will paint graphic flowers for you instead of the leaves. Go to my etsy shop so you can see some samples.

www.decorativedecisions.etsy.com

Thank you so much for all the support I've recieved this year. I look forward to building the business not only with my murals but decor ideas for your home.

Blessings-
Teresa